**QB Marcello Trigg**

The senior signal-caller has headed the Bison offense since injuries handed him the starting job his freshman season, but the highly regarded recruit from Tampa, Fla., didn’t begin to blossom into a dangerous quarterback until last season. Trigg completed 67.1 percent of his attempts, passed for 13 touchdowns and added six scores on the ground while throwing only three interceptions. A leg injury limited Trigg to eight games, but not until after the Bison handed the Hoyas a disappointing loss.

In last season’s 27-24 win at Georgetown, Trigg threw for two scores and ran for one to help Bucknell overcome a 17-7 second-quarter deficit. Although Trigg did not post the gaudiest of numbers in the victory, his efficiency (13-of-20 for 137 yards) proved to be enough to defeat the Blue and Gray.

Although Trigg has lost some playing time this season to sophomore C.J. Hopson, he remains the Bison’s primary offensive weapon. Trigg has thrown all four of Bucknell’s passing touchdowns this season and has completed 55.6 percent of his passes. He has also continued to limit his turnovers, having thrown only two interceptions thus far. And as the Hoyas know well, Trigg is always capable of efficiently picking apart a defense.

**LB Greg Jones**

Jones has been doing it all for Bucknell on defense. The senior linebacker leads the team with 38 total tackles over four games. He has been particularly efficient defending the pass, recording two interceptions, one of which he took back for a touchdown against Robert Morris in the Bison’s second game of the season. He has also recorded three pass deflections, so he will play a big role against a Georgetown offense that has relied heavily on its passing attack the past two games.

On the bright side, Jones has been able to put up such good numbers this season because the Bucknell offense has struggled enormously putting together time-consuming drives. Furthermore, one of Jones’ interceptions came on a day when the Bucknell defense intercepted five passes against a very weak Robert Morris team. In order to take advantage of the Bison’s deficiency, the Hoya offense might need to utilize the ground game. It will be difficult, considering Georgetown’s running game has all but evaporated this season while the Hoyas have had clock struggles of their own.

At 5-foot-11 and 216 pounds, Jones is a converted quarterback whose stature is unimpressive for a linebacker, but he is an efficient tackler, having been either first or second on the team in tackles over the last three seasons. Jones also has two tackles for a loss this season. Freshman quarterback Isaiah Kempf will need to limit his turnovers, but has been productive for the Hoyas in his last two games, throwing for almost 600 yards.