Students of Georgetown Incorporated launched its new Web site, www.thecorp.org, last Wednesday. Earlier in the week it announced a new partnership with Habitat for Humanity.

The new Web site aims to provide information about The Corp’s services and upcoming events, according to Patrick Durbin (NHS ’04), Chairman of the Board of Directors.

“[The Web site] lists the operating hours and phone numbers for each service as well as a general description of products and services we provide,” Durbin said.

It also provides information on upcoming events and specials within the services themselves. “The site serves as a resource for students interested in details about Corp-sponsored events such as the free Thanksgiving Shuttles [to National and Dulles Airports] next week and the upcoming Holiday Gala Dec. 7.”

Although The Corp maintained a Website in the past, the site has been inactive for the past two years, Durbin said. “A new Web address was purchased this past Aug. and the site has been under construction until last week,” he said.

The Corp also announced a partnership with Georgetown’s division of Habitat for Humanity in a Nov. 10 press release. The Corp will match donations to Habitat for Humanity up to $5,000. The program, which began Nov. 1 and lasts until March 1, 2003, will match 50 percent of funds raised from doughnut sales in Red Square, and 100 percent of the money collected from containers in Red Square and other locations.

The Corp and Habitat for Humanity are planning a keynote event to be held in Jan., where The Corp will once again match donations.