Roy Hibbert was voted the Big East’s preseason player of the year last month, and with Aaron Grey having graduated in the spring, he is the consensus pick as the conference’s top center. But Hibbert isn’t the only player in the Big East expected to lead his team this season and make the jump to the NBA in the future – here’s a look at some of the conference’s best players. Centers Roy Hibbert, Georgetown No. 55 is the clear frontrunner in the Big East – the coaches selected Hibbert as the preseason player of the year. The senior’s 7-foot-2 frame will put him head and shoulders above most opponents and in prime position to dominate the paint. After a productive summer that included playing on the US National team in the Pan Am Games under the guidance of Villanova Head Coach Jay Wright, Hibbert is more than ready for this season. With Jeff Green gone, Hibbert will be the hub of the Hoyas’ offense and will draw the most attention from opposing teams. Best of the Rest Kentrell Gransberry, USF Hasheem Thabeet, Connecticut Randall Hanke, Providence David Padgett, Louisville Forwards Jeff Adrien, Connecticut Coming off of a second-team all-Big East season, the junior will look to pick up where he left off. Adrien was a workhorse last season – he was on the floor more than any other Husky last year – and nearly averaged a double-double with 13.1 points per game and 9.7 boards per contest. The 6-foot-7 forward has been working on his offensive game over the off-season, but Adrien will need frontcourt mate Hasheem Thabeet to be more than just a defensive force if he hopes to have any breathing room in the paint. On the other end of the court, Adrien will make it tough for opposing forwards, blocking 1.5 shots per game in conference last year and finishing second in the Big East in rebounding. Best of the Rest DaJuan Summers, Georgetown Luke Harangody, Notre Dame Derrick Caracter, Louisville Da’Sean Butler, West Virginia Guards Scottie Reynolds, Villanova The 6-foot-2 guard is coming off a phenomenal freshman year in which he carried Villanova. Reynolds continued to improve as the season went along, and finished the Big East schedule on fire, earning rookie of the year honors. With games of 40, 29 and 25 points during the Big East stretch, Reynolds made it clear that he is a scoring threat. As a unanimous selection to the preseason all-Big East team, Reynolds will be at the center of opponents’ defensive game plans. Only a sophomore, the guard has the chance to be mentioned with former Villanova greats Allan Ray and Kerry Kittles when it’s all said and done. Best of the Rest Dominic James, Marquette Terrence Williams, Louisville Paul Harris, Syracuse Jonathan Wallace, Georgetown