The American Bar Association’s Law Student Division has selected the Georgetown Law Weekly, the student newspaper of the Georgetown University Law Center, as the top law school newspaper in the country.

The selection marks the second consecutive year in which the Law Weekly has won in the category of “best newspaper.” According to a university press release, the ABA bases its selection on various criteria including staffing, technology, organization, length of existence, budget and frequency of publication.

The Law Weekly is published on Mondays and has a circulation of about 1,500. According to Editor-in-Chief Jonathan Massimino (LAW), the Law Weekly plays a number of crucial roles on the law center campus.

“The first, and certainly most important, is to bring together and inform the Georgetown Law community,” he said. “We also serve as an outlet for students to voice their opinions and frustrations on a wide range of issues.”

Massimino attributed the continued success of the Law Weekly to the dedication of its staff. “First and foremost, the award signifies our hard work over the past few years. Putting the issue together takes a lot of time every week, and it’s something you hate and love at the same time. Second, it signifies, and there’s no way around this, how good we are.”