After playing host to three straight home games, all of which were wins, and playing host to three more starting Saturday, one might think a letdown could be in order for the Georgetown men’s soccer team facing West Virginia in Morgantown on Wednesday night. The Hoyas let the good times roll, though, winning their fourth straight game with a 3-0 shutout of the Mountaineers. The Hoyas stand at 9-2 on the season and are ranked No. 19 in the nation in the latest Soccer America poll. Once again, it was a case of players stepping up when they had to for Georgetown. Last week it was junior midfielder [Jason Partenza who stepped it up and scored two goals in the victory over Notre Dame](http://www.thehoya.com/sports/mens-soccer-upsets-irish/), earning him Big East Offensive Player of the Week honors. Before that, freshmen forward [Kenny Owens against Old Dominion](http://www.thehoya.com/sports/mens-soccer-reigns-over-monarchs/), and before that junior midfielder [Kevin Shaw against Rutgers](http://www.thehoya.com/sports/hoyas-blank-scarlet-knights/). Wednesday night, three different Hoyas scored, all their first against Big East opponents on the year. Junior Mert Incekara, sophomore Kyle Rakow and freshmen Nate Port led the balanced Hoya attack with three big goals. “It’s great to have three different people score,” Head Coach Keith Tabatznik said. “We’ve always known we have a good attacking team. Our intensity level was great last night.” In a rather tightly contested first half, Incekara broke through in the 43rd minute with a 10-yard shot that beat West Virginia goalkeeper Carlos Iga. The assists went to senior captains Eric Kvello, his first of two in the game, and Jeremy McKitrick. The goal was Incekara’s fourth overall on the year. Georgetown came out of the half looking for some insurance, and that’s what freshmen Nate Port gave them. In the 54th minute, the freshmen notched his third goal of the year, and gave the Hoyas a comfortable two-goal lead with less than 40 minutes to play. “That goal that early in the first second half was huge for us,” Tabatznik said. “We were playing very well all game.” “It was big.” Sophomore midfielder Kyle Rakow put the game away in the 77th minute on a breakaway as he beat the goalie to the left. On the play Kvello tallied his seventh assist of the year and Incekara also came through with an assist. Junior goalkeeper Tyler Purtill came up big again for Georgetown with his sixth shutout on the season. “We really played our best game of the season Wednesday night,” Tabatznik said. “It was a hard fought game, you know, we had to fight very hard to get the goals. We played very well defensively too.” The Hoyas are 3-2 in the Big East after losing their first two and, more importantly, undefeated within their region. They stand fifth overall in the conference, two points behind both Rutgers and Seton Hall. Georgetown next faces Pittsburgh Sunday at 2 p.m. on Harbin Field. The Panthers are 1-4 in the Big East, but, according to Tabatznik, that makes them all the more dangerous. “Pitt is tough, they’re fighting to stay alive. It’s going to be one of those games where the game will be in the balance at halftime,” Tabatznik said. “We’re going to need a lot of intensity.