Georgetown’s field hockey team won its [second straight game](http://www.thehoya.com/sports/georgetown-pulls-off-overtime-victory/), scoring the last three goals to defeat the Division III Catholic Cardinals, 3-1, Tuesday afternoon on Kehoe Field. The win over the crosstown-rival Cardinals improved the Hoyas record to 6-7. The Hoyas outshot the Cardinals 20-5 and held a 16-7 advantage in penalty corners. Yet Catholic got on the board first, when Denna Feliciani put an unassisted shot past Georgetown senior goalkeeper Lori Sousa with 28:52 remaining in the first half. Despite scoring opportunities, it was not until the first half was winding down that the Hoyas would finally get on the board. With 5:30 left in the first half, junior midfielder Susan Stewart put a pass from senior back Beth Doty past Catholic goalie Luisa Blanchfield for the Hoyas’ first goal, sending the game into halftime knotted at one goal apiece. In the second half, Georgetown pulled away with two more goals. Doty scored the Hoyas’ second goal a the 9:39 mark of the second half on an assist from Stewart and senior back Abigail Walker. Less than a minute later the Hoyas scored again when junior forward Lori Fogliano took a pass from Stewart and put it past Blanchfield for the final nail in the Cardinals’ coffin. Sousa ended the game with five saves and one goal allowed after being pulled with five minutes left for junior Liz Naiman. Sousa is ranked eighth nationally in saves and 16th in saves percentage. The Hoyas’ next game is Saturday afternoon at 1 p.m. on Kehoe Field against the Richmond Spiders. The Hoyas’ finale is Wednesday against Villanova at 4 p.m. on Kehoe Field.