The Hoya women won their third straight meet on Saturday against the Drexel Dragons, 166-114. The men’s team, howeve, fell 164-114 despite strong performances from up-and-coming freshman Daniel Robinson.

The women’s team continued its recent winning streak with the defeat, after dominating victories over Radford, Virginia ilitary Institute and Howard on Jan. 21, and most recently, American on Jan. 28.

Sophomore swimmers Caitlin Colling and Tori Maffey led all competitors, taking four first-place finishes each in breakout performances.

Colling won the 100 and 200-yard freestyle, 200yd individual medley and contributed a time of 1:02.18 as the lead-off leg in the 400yd medley relay, while senior tri-captain Corrine Rhodes also delivered winning performances in the 50yd freestyle and 100yd breaststroke for the second week in a row. Rhodes also came in second in the 100yd freestyle, a mere .27 seconds behind Colling.

Maffey, senior tri-captain Katie Amaro, Julie Dougherty and freshman Katelyn O’Connor led the 400yd freestyle relay throughout and won with a time of 3:48.91, topping Drexel’s best finish of 3:54.82.

The diving portion of the meet took an interesting turn for Georgetown, with Drexel only entering one female diver in the one-meter event to oppose Georgetown’s four competitors. The Hoyas took the second through fifth spots, but Drexel freshman Kate Hynes placed first with an impressive margin of victory of 34.12 points, 270.90 to Georgetown sophomore Kelcey Moore’s 236.78.

Drexel had no entries in the three-meter diving event. Sophomore Katie Oldham and freshmen Jessica Rettig and Bella Schori finished first, second, and third, respectively, garnering easy points for the Hoya team.

While the women’s team continued a hot streak of late, moving to 8-4 on the season, the men continued to struggle over the weekend, falling to 3-6 with the loss to Drexel.

The best results from the men’s side of the pool came from freshman Daniel Robinson, who in the last three weeks has recorded eight top-two finishes. Robinson took charge in the 200yd events, winning the freestyle, backstroke and individual medley.

Robinson joined fellow freshmen Goran Bistric and David Ballinger and sophomore Chris Ball for a 1.7 second win in the 400yd medley relay.

Senior diver Santini Reali ended his run of consistent top-two finishes at three weeks when he finished third against two much stronger Drexel divers, junior Brett Molash and freshman Jake Robertson.

The Hoyas next play host to the Lafayette Leopards on Saturday at 2 p.m. The Leopards have only competed against nine teams this season while the Hoyas have swum against 12, not including the multi-team Patriot Invite and Potomac Relays.

After Saturday’s competition at home, Georgetown will travel to East Meadow, N.Y. for the Big East championships Feb. 15-18.