Wednesday March 11Suspicious Activity, Intercultural Center, 2:17 p.m.

A previously unknown male was escorted from the building after he was discovered sleeping on a couch. He was identified and barred from the campus. MPD was notified.

Thursday March 12

Theft, Pre-Clinical Science Building, 3:45 p.m.

The complainant reported the theft of his backpack from in front of a locker. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Friday March 13

Assault, 35th and Prospect Streets, 3:17 a.m.

The complainants reported being approached by the same unknown male twice. The first time the male jumped from his vehicle yelling threats. Then he stopped the vehicle and chased the complainants approximately a fourth of a block while yelling obscenities. No identification was made. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Theft, Leavey Center, 9:46 a.m.

The complainant reported the theft of her wallet that contained credit cards. MPD was notified after she discovered that one of the credit cards had been used. No suspects or witnesses have been identified.

Hit and Run Property Damage Accident, Pre-Clinical Science Building, 11:57 a.m.

The complainant filed a report regarding damage to her personal vehicle. Her mirror, front bumper and one wheel cover were hit by an unknown object. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. The vehicle was unoccupied when the damage occurred. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Burglary, Building D, 1:44 p.m.

The complainant reported the theft of a computer monitor from an office. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Saturday March 14

Theft, Lauinger Library, 4:00 p.m.

The complainant reported the theft of her wallet from an unsecured area. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

onday March 16

Threats, Village C West, 4:38 p.m.

The complainant filed a report after receiving threatening text messages. The suspect has been identified. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

-Compiled from Department of Public Safety reports. The DPS blotter appears every Friday.