Wednesday 03/04/09Suspicious Emails, 3300 block of Whitehaven Street NW, 2:30 p.m.

The complainant reported receiving a large amount of suspicious emails after her husband published stories regarding the Middle East. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. Law enforcement agencies outside of DPS have been contacted.

Destruction of Property, Village C East, 6:40 p.m.

A report was filed regarding graffiti on a stair well door in Village C East. No suspects or witnesses have identified. Facilities were contacted in reference to removing same.

Thursday 03/05/09

Suspicious Activity, 2100 block Wisconsin Avenue NW, 9:48 a.m.

A report was filed regarding an unknown male that was observed trying to open a door. When challenged by the complainant he left the area. The suspect was not identified. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Theft, Alumni Square, 9:16 p.m.

The complainant reported the theft of her clothes from a laundry room dryer. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Friday 03/06/09

Theft, O’Donovan Hall, 9:33 a.m.

The complainant reported the theft of cash from a locker. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Theft, O’Donovan Hall, 10:59 a.m.

The complainant reported the theft of his secured bike from the bike rack in the area of O’Donovan Hall. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Violation of Library Policy, Lauinger Library, 1:33 p.m.

An unknown male violated library policy by being barefooted and eating in the computer area. He was identified and advised of library policy, of which he complied.

Theft, Healy Building, 5:30 p.m.

Computer speakers were stolen, according to the complainant. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. An investigation is ongoing by DPS.

Sunday 03/08/09

Suspicious Activity, LXR Hall, 3:20 p.m.

A suspicious person was spotted on the rooftop of LXR. Identification was made and the person complied when instructed to come down from the roof.

onday 03/09/09

Theft, Yates Field House, 4:45 p.m.

The complainant reported the theft of a pair of plastic sandals that were left under a bench in the ladies locker room. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. An investigation is ongoing by DPS.

Theft, Leavey Center, 8:36 p.m.

Unknown person or persons stole the complainant’s bike, which was secured to a bike rack near Leavey Center. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. An investigation is ongoing by DPS.