Wednesday, Jan. 28Suspicious Activity, Village A, 10:00 a.m.

A report was received regarding possible tool marks on the exterior frame of the entrance door near the locking mechanism. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Destruction of Property, Village C East, 10:30 a.m.

A complainant observed a spray-painted symbol of “Anarchy” on a wall within the community room. No witnesses or suspects developed at this time. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Thursday, Jan. 29

Harassment, McCarthy Hall, 9:10 a.m.

A complainant reported receiving unsolicited text and voice messages from a former acquaintance that he or she is no longer affiliated with. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Bicycle Theft, Pre-Clinical Science Building , 6:00 p.m.

A complainant reported that he or she placed his or her unsecured bicycle on the bicycle rack on Jan. 23. The bicycle was discovered missing by the complainant. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Saturday, Jan. 30

Destruction of Property, 3600 Block of Prospect Street NW, 12:02 p.m.

A complainant reported that a person or persons unknown broke the upper level porthole window of hir or her residence. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

ischievous Conduct, New South Hall, 2:14 p.m.

A complainant reported that a person or persons unknown discharged a dry chemical fire extinguisher inside a computer room. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Theft Two, 3600 Block of T Street NW, 3:30 p.m.

A complainant reported that he or she observed his or her coat being removed from a restaurant where he or she was dining by an unidentified white female suspect. DPS was notified and responded to the scene and a canvass of the area was conducted with negative results. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

onday, Feb. 2

Theft Two, Med-Dent Building Bike Rack, 11:40 a.m.

A complainant reported that he or she secured his or her bicycle to the bike rack on January 26, 2009 at approximately 9:00 a.m. Upon his or her return today, the bicycle was discovered missing. An investigation by DPS is ongoing.

Destruction of Property, 3600 Block of O Street NW, 3:00 a.m.

A complainant reported that a person or persons unknown had broken a pane of glass in the kitchen window. DPS and MPD were notified of the occurrence and responded to the scene. An investigation by MPD is ongoing.

-Compiled from Department of Public Safety reports. The DPS Blotter is printed ever