Friday, Jan. 16

Theft, O’Donovan Hall, 12:58 a.m.

The complainant reported the theft of her bike from a bike rack in the area of O’Donovan Hall. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Unlawful Entry, LXR

An unidentified male was found sleeping in one of the music rooms in LXR. He was removed from the area, identified and barred from campus. MPD was notified.

Suspicious Person, Healy Hall, 12:08 p.m.

The complainant was approached by an unknown female. She asked him some questions and left the area. She was apprehended, identified and barred from campus. MPD was notified.

Theft, Lauinger Library, 4:29 p.m.

The complainant reported losing her GOCard in Lauinger. Unauthorized charges were made on the card after it was lost. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Saturday, Jan. 17

Theft, Epicurean Restaurant, 8:10 a.m.

The complainant reported the theft of her purse. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Drug Violation, Reynolds Hall, 10:07 p.m.

DPS received a report of possible drug activity in Reynolds Hall. A marijuana pipe was confiscated. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

onday, Jan. 19

Department Information, 33rd Street and Potomac Avenue, 5:17 a.m.

The complainant filed a report after being approached by three suspects while in the area of 33rd Street and Potomac Avenue. The complainant was not physically attacked or relieved of any personal items. The suspects were not identified. MPD responded to the scene. This case is currently under investigation.

Theft, Tondorf Roadway, 3:06 p.m.

The complainant reported the theft of his secured bike from a bike rack in the area of Tondorf Roadway. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Tuesday, Jan. 20

Suspicious Activity, Reynolds Hall, 1:50 a.m.

An unidentified male was found sleeping in the library in Reynolds. He was removed from the area, identified and barred from campus. MPD was notified.

– Compiled from Department of Public Safety reports. The DPS blotter is printed every Friday.