Wednesday, Jan. 7Theft, Village A, 10:39 a.m.

The complainants reported the theft of jewelry and clothes. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Thursday, Jan. 8

Property Damage, Village C East

The complainant reported that her musical instrument had been damaged. A repairman was in the room when he accidentally fell on it. He did not require medical attention and the damage was limited to the musical instrument.

Theft, St. Mary’s, 6:05 p.m.

The complainant recovered a lost wallet; cash was the only item reported inside. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Friday, Jan. 9

Burglary, 3600 block of Prospect Street N.W., 3 a.m.

The complainant reported being woken up by suspicious person in her room. Nothing was reported missing from the residence. The suspect did not say anything to the complainant and physical contact was limited to placing a blanket over her. MPD also responded to the scene. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Theft, Village B, 10:39 a.m.

The complainant reported the theft of secured bike from a bike rack in the area of Village B. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Theft, Village B, 1:46 p.m.

The complainants reported the theft of game equipment and cash from a room in the area of Village B. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Destruction of Property, Off Campus, 4:07 p.m.

The complainant reported damage to a GUTS bus. A disgruntled passenger kicked the glass door until it cracked. The passenger was not identified; the damage was limited to the door. This case is currently under investigation.

Theft, Red Square, 4:24 p.m.

The complainant reported the theft of his secured bike from a bike rack in the area of Red Square. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Sunday, Jan. 11

Theft, Reynolds, 4:02 p.m.

The complainant reported the theft of a camera. No suspects or witnesses have been identified. This case is currently under investigation.

Assault-Simple, Village C West, 10:09 p.m.

A report was filed in reference to the complainant being attacked as he exited an elevator in the area of Village C West. A witness stated that the complainant was punched and choked by three suspects. The complainant refused medical treatment from GERMS and declined to identify the suspects. This case is currently under investigation.

– Compiled from Department of Public Safety reports. The DPS blotter is printed every Friday.