Wednesday, Oct. 1

Theft, ICC, 8:20 a.m.

The complainant reported the theft of his secured bike from the bike rack in the area of ICC.

Theft, Leavey Center, 5:02 p.m.

The complainant reported the theft of his secured bike from the bike rack in the area of Leavey Center.

Friday, Oct. 3

Drug Violation, Village C West, 2:45 a.m.

DPS apprehended suspects after a report was made regarding possible drug activity in the area of VCW. The suspects were identified and the drugs and drug paraphernalia were confiscated. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft, Darnall, 2:23 p.m.

The complainant reported the theft of her secured bike from the bike rack in the area of Darnall.

Theft, O’Donovan Hall, 9:30 p.m.

The complainant reported that a person or persons removed her laptop.

Saturday, Oct. 4

Drug Violation, Village B, 3:28 p.m.

DPS received a report of possible drug activity in the area of Village B. When members of DPS arrived on the scene, they found evidence of drug activity in the area. Drugs and drug paraphernalia were confiscated and the suspects were identified. An investigation is ongoing.

Fire, Harbin Hall, 6:43 p.m.

DPS received a report of a trash can fire in the area of the Harbin Hall patio. The fired was caused by an unknown person or persons placing a cigarette butt in the trash can. The fire was extinguished by members of DPS. There were no injuries or damage reported.

Sunday, Oct. 5

Theft, Village A, 4:24 p.m.

The complainant reported the theft of his secured bike from a handrail in the area of Village A.

-Compiled from Department of Public Safety reports. The DPS blotter appears every