Thursday, Sept. 18

Theft, Car Barn.

A complainant reported that an unknown person or persons removed two projectors from an office in the Car Barn.

Theft, New South, 3:41 p.m.

A complainant reported that an unknown person or persons removed her bike from the bike rack in the area of New South.

Theft, St. Mary’s, 3:56 p.m.

A complainant reported that an unknown person or persons removed her secured bike from the bike rack in the area of St. Mary’s.

Theft, LXR, 5:54 p.m.

A complainant reported that an unknown person or persons removed her bike from the bike rack in the area of LXR.

Friday, Sept. 19

Theft, ICC, 11:15 a.m.

A complainant reported that an unknown person or persons removed a laptop from her office. There were no signs of forced entry.

Saturday, Sept. 20

Theft, Leavey Center, 1:05 p.m.

A complainant reported that an unknown person or persons removed his bike from a bike rack in the area of the Leavey Center.

Theft, Darnall Hall, 4:05 p.m.

A complainant reported that an unknown person or persons removed her secured bike from the bike rack in the area of Darnall Hall.

onday, Sept. 22

Theft, New South, 1:11 p.m.

A complainant reported that an unknown person or persons removed her secured bike from the bike rack in the area of New South.

Property Damage, Old North, 1:36 p.m.

A complainant reported damage to a university laptop. The damage occurred when a cup of water was accidentally spilled on the laptop.

Theft, Harbin Hall, 10:28 p.m.

A complainant reported that an unknown person or persons removed a laundry bag containing his clothes from the lobby of Harbin.

– Compiled from Department of Public Safety reports. The DPS blotter appears every Friday.