SUPPORT THE HOYA
Since 1920, The Hoya has been a tradition serving the communities of Georgetown University and Washington D.C. The Hoya publishes twice weekly — on Tuesdays and Fridays — and online regularly. In addition to The Hoya's main section we publish The Guide, an arts and lifestyle magazine, as well as our new blog, The Fourth Edition. Throughout the year, The Hoya also publishes two special issues, the New Student Guide and the Basketball Preview. As one of the largest student-run businesses on campus with a staff of over 200 students, The Hoya serves as the premier source of journalism education on campus by hosting events throughout the year and inviting important speakers to encourage discussion of current events on campus. Donations will go toward office equipment upgrades, operating expenses, digitization projects and other advancement activities.
To continue to expand our organization and mission, we rely on the contributions of alumni and friends of The Hoya. We sincerely thank our many generous donors for their continued support.
You can support The Hoya by following these instructions:
1. Go to: http://giving.georgetown.edu.
2. Click the “Make a Gift” button on the left.
3. Select “Other” in the “Direct your gift” drop-down box.
4. Please write “The Hoya (RT6805000)” in the Other 1 box.
5. In the section labeled “Special Instructions,” please specify that “The Hoya” should be the recipient of your donation.
6. Please fill in your personal information.
We thank you for your support. Please contact the Director of Corporate Development with any questions or comments at email@example.com.