We encourage all readers to leave comments expressing their opinions and thoughts on the content of any article. It is our hope that readers will take the opportunity to contribute to relevant discussions through this interactive forum and share original thought and content with the online community.
In order to keep our website and the discussions it hosts relevant, interesting and safe for all users, we ask that anyone who submits a comment abide by the outlined rules. By submitting content via the comments box, you are consenting to the following conditions:
1. Comments may not include inappropriate content. The Hoya deems a comment to be inappropriate if it:
- degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or other classification
- is predatory, hateful, intended to intimidate or harass or contains derogatory name-calling
- is obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit
- contains or advocates illegal or violent acts
- contains advertising or a solicitation of any kind
2. The Hoya has the right to remove or not approve any comments it feels violates these conditions. These decisions are ultimately subject to the editorial staff’s discretion.