For Sale/Rent/Hire


Group Houses Available for 2015-16.

Convenient locations on 34th, 35th, and Prospect Streets. Very close to campus. 1-year lease starting June 1. Subletting permitted. View properties at www.Georgetown.Rentals. Charles Town Homes, LLC. Phone 202-558-5325. Email


Need legal help in civil actions case

Cash payment + expenses offered for legal help in civil actions case. Need a student to help me file a case in DC where I have been defrauded, will involve helping with paperwork and possibly advising for trial. Please call Liz on 646-417-9989 for more info.


Graduating this year? Work at Georgetown University in Qatar!

More Information The School of Foreign Service in Qatar is looking for enthusiastic student leaders to work as Student Development Officers at our campus in Doha! To apply for the position, please visit: